Five simple ideas for families to weave prayer and bible readings throughout these days of home schooling from Thy Kingdom Come.
1. Keep a regular routine of prayer. Good times to pray together are those times you do something regularly, eating together, going to bed or washing your hands! Or Light a candle and Pray the same family prayer at the same time every day.
2. Read a bible story at bed-time or watch one online with them during the day.
3. With the ongoing situation, it can be difficult adjusting to not seeing family and friends in person, however, you can still pray for them together daily. Write them a letter or send them a picture saying that you are thinking and praying for them?
4. Choose one of the follow family Fun prayer ideas – Bright prayer ideas for families at home!
5. Listen to a podcast together. For example, you can click here to listen to our Family Prayer Adventure podcasts.